Patented D2415K 1.5-inch (38mm) dual diaphragm compression driver mated to patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) geometry horn.
12-inch (300mm) pure-pulp cone woofer in bass-reflex design with dual front-firing tuned ports.
Choice of Satin Walnut or Black Walnut furniture-grade satin wood veneers.
High-frequency and Ultra High-frequency level attenuators.
Advanced crossover network.
Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps.
Recommended JS-150 speaker stands (sold separately).
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the 4349 Studio Monitor is a showcase of patented JBL acoustics technologies. This monitor loudspeaker features a 2-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn technology, the patented D2415K dual 1.5-inch (38mm) compression driver, and a 12-inch (300mm) cast-frame, Pure-pulp cone woofer for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction.
- 2-way monitor loudspeaker
- Low Frequency Driver
- 12" (300mm) Pure Pulp cone woofer (JW300PG-8)
- High Frequency Driver
- D2415K, 1.5-inch (37.9mm) annular ring, Teonex® diaphragm compression driver with advanced HDI™ geometry horn molded in Sonoglass
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 25 - 200 WRMS
- 8 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity
- 91 dB/2.83V/1m
- Frequency Response
- 32 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Coverage Angle, -6 dB @ 20kHz
- 80 x 70 Degrees (Hor x Vert)
- Coverage Angle, -6 dB @ 10kHz
- 100 x 100 Degrees (Hor x Vert)
- Crossover Frequency
- 1.5 kHz
- Enclosure Type
- V-braced front-ported cabinet
- Grille Feature
- Monitor style to match horn mating features, supplied in dark blue (with walnut cabinet) and black (with black cabinet)
- HF Tone Control
- -1 dB to +1 dB in 0.5 dB increments from 1.5 kHz to 6 kHz
- UHF Tone Control
- -1 dB to +1 dB in 0.5 dB increments from 5 kHz on up
- Input Type
- Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps
- 5 Years
- Matching stand
- Product Weight
- 83 lb (37.7 kg)
- Dimensions with grille
- 29" H x 17.5" W x 12.5" D (736.6mm x 444.5mm x 317.5mm) Note
Dokument och hämtningar
Frågor och svar
where is it manifactured ?
What country are the 4349s made in?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 110ms
- questions, product