Patented D2430K 3-inch (75mm) dual diaphragm compression driver mated to patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) geometry horn.
Patented 15-inch (380mm) Dual Differential Drive® woofer in bass-reflex design with dual front-firing tuned ports.
Choice of Satin Walnut or Black Walnut furniture-grade satin wood veneers.
High-frequency and Ultra High-frequency level attenuators.
Advanced crossover network.
Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps.
For many years, iconic JBL loudspeakers have perfected the definition of luxury audio. The 4367 is no exception. The 2-way loudspeaker offers a cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd-1) with a powerful, patented Differential Drive® dual 3-inch voice coil and neodymium motor structure for outstanding behavior in the low to mid frequency range. Upper-mid and high frequencies are reproduced by a patented D2430K 3-inch dual diaphragm, dual voice coil compression driver with dual neodymium motor structures and JBL's patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide horn.
- 2-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 15” (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Dual Differential Drive® woofer
- Mid/High Frequency Transducer
- 3” (75mm) D2430K dual compression
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 300 watts RMS
- Frequency Response (-6DB)
- 30 Hz – 40 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V@1M)
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 Ohm
- Crossover Frequencies
- 700 Hz
- Enclosure Type
- Bass-reflex via Dual Front-firing Ports
- Dual Gold-plated Five-way Binding Posts
- Dimensions (H X W X D)
- 37-1/16” x 22-1/16” x 16-3/4” (941mm x 560mm x 425mm)
- 119 lb (54kg)
- (H x W x D)
- 37-1/16" x 22-1/16" x 16-3/4" (941mm x 560mm x 425mm)
- 119 lb (54kg)
Dokument och hämtningar
Frågor och svar
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';