Patented 2410H-2 1" (25mm) compression driver with High Definition Imaging ™ geometry horn.
6.5" (165mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cast-frame woofers.
Choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers.
Rear-firing, computer-optimized flared port.
Advanced crossover network
Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps.
Black cloth, magnetically attached grille.
Recommended HDI-FS speaker stands (sold separately).
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-1600 delivers exceptional performance from a compact enclosure. This bookshelf loudspeaker features a 2-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn geometry, the patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver, and a 6.5-inch (165mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone woofer for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction. The accessory HDI-FS floor stands lift the speakers to their perfect height.
- Enclosure Type
- Bass-reflex design with rear-firing port
- High Frequency Transducer
- 1-inch (25mm) Teonex compression driver
- Low Frequency Transducer
- 6.5-inch (165mm) black Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone, cast frame woofer
- Crossover Frequency
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M)
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 Ohm
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 15W – 200W
- Frequency Response
- 40Hz – 30kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 14.57 x 9.06 x 11.375” (370.0 x 230 x 288.9mm)
- Net Weight
- 21.96 lbs (9.96kg)
- Matching Stand
Dokument och hämtningar
Frågor och svar
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';