Patented 2410H-2 1" (25mm) compression driver with High Definition Imaging ™ geometry horn.
8" (200mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cast-frame woofers.
Choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers.
Dual rear-firing, computer-optimized flared ports.
Advanced crossover network
Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps.
Black cloth, magnetically attached grille.
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-3600 delivers exceptional performance from a compact footprint. This floorstanding loudspeaker features a 2 ½-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn geometry, the patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver, and triple 6.5-inch (165mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone woofers for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction.
- Enclosure Type
- Bass-reflex design with rear-firing port
- High Frequency Transducer
- 1-inch (25mm) Teonex compression driver
- Low / Mid Frequency Transducers
- Three 6.5-inch (200mm) black Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone, cast frame woofers
- Crossover Frequency
- 900Hz, 2000Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M)
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 Ohm
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20W – 250W
- Frequency Response
- 38Hz – 30kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 38.84 x 10.04 x 13.46” (986.5 x 255 x 341.9mm)
- Net Weight
- 61.80 lbs (28.03kg)
Dokument och hämtningar
Frågor och svar
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 150ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';