Dual-panel design each with dual 8-inch (200mm) LF drivers transducers.
Proprietary FidelityGlass™ acoustic panel and compression molded baffle.
Integrated wooden back box enclosure for reduced acoustic intrusion into adjacent spaces.
Loudspeaker system installs like a standard drywall patch.
Paintable surface can be custom finished for complete invisibility.
Sold in pairs.
C30PCB Pre-Construction Boards (sold separately).
The JBL Conceal C82W Invisible Subwoofer System is a high-performance 2-panel design built around a patented compression molded baffle and paintable Fidelity Glass™ outer skin. Each panel contains a pair of acoustically coupled 8-inch drivers. The finished loudspeaker panels install easily and disappear completely into the surrounding walls and ceiling, allowing optimal placement virtually anywhere in a house. The JBL Conceal Series is the ultimate solution for high-performance architectural audio.
- In-Wall/In-Ceiling subwoofer system
- Low Frequency Drivers
- 8-inch (203mm) woofers with 1.5-inch (38mm) voice coil (2 per panel)
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 60 - 100 WRMS (per panel)
- Selectable 4 Ohm or 16 Ohm (each panel)
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity
- 86 dB/1W/1m measured in-room
- Frequency Response
- 30 Hz - 300 Hz (-6 dB) measured in-room
- Crossover Frequency
- N/A (requires amplifier with HPF and LPF)
- Enclosure Type
- Sealed, with wooden back-box
- N/A (requires amplifier with limiter)
- Input Type
- Dual gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts
- 5 Years
- Panel Dimensions
- 30" H x 15-7/8" W x 3-7/8" D (762mm H x 403mm W x 98mm D)
- Cut-out Dimensions
- 30-1/8” H x 16” W (765mm H x 406mm W)
- Mounting Depth
- 3-3/8-inches (86mm)
- Product Weight
- 59.8 lbs (27.1 kg)
- Shipping Weight
- 67.4 lbs (30.6kg)
Dokument och hämtningar
Frågor och svar
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';